- Some experience in Canadian immigration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of immigration laws, policies, and procedures is an asset
- Fluency in English is required, proficiency in other languages is an asset
We offer on-the-job training for this position, so if you have a passion for immigration law and are eager to learn, we encourage you to apply.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and skills for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.