Your family members can join you in Canada and live, study and work here. If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident, you may be able to sponsor them for Permanent Residence.

Check your eligibility by taking up our Free Assessment NOW!

Spousal Sponsorship

Sponsor your spouse, common-law partner or dependent child for Permanent Residence in Canada. Read on to see if you meet eligibility requirements.

Sponsorship Parents/Grandparents

Missing you parents or grandparents? Family is meant to be together. Sponsor them for Permanent Residence to Canada today!

Super Visa

If you do not qualify for Parental Sponsorship, and still want to bring your Parents or Grandparents to Canada, Supervisa is the best option! Keep them with your for 2 years at a stretch!!!

Still Have A Question? Book a Consultation with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)