Post Graduate Open
Work Permit

Have you just graduated from a Canadian Institution?? Congratulations!!!  You may be eligible for an Open Work Permit!

Check your eligibility by taking up our Free Assessment NOW!

The Post Graduate Open Work Permit (PGOWP) Program is an initiative by the Canadian Government, enabling Canadian students to remain and work in Canada, and gain experience that will help qualify for Permanent Residence through the Canadian Experience Class.

To be eligible for a PGOWP, you must meet the following criteria:

  1. Be within the 180 period after graduation. 
  2. Should have studied full-time at a Designated Learning Institution.
  3. Must have received a  Degree, a Diploma or a Certificate. 

A PGOWP is a one-time grant only and may be approved for a maximum of 3 years. You are eligible to begin working on a full-time basis as soon as you submit an application for a PGOWP.

Study Permit Expired before the submission of your application for a PGOWP? No Problem!!! Contact us Today and we will help you with it. 

Still Have A Question? Book a 20 Minute Free Consultation with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)