Bridging Work Permit

If you are inside Canada, and have applied for permanent residence, you may be eligible to apply of a Bridging Work Permit in case your current work permit expires.

Check your eligibility. Take up the free Assessment now

To be considered for this Bridging Work Permit, you must be applied for permanent Residence in one of the following  category:

  1. Federal skilled worker class
  2. Federal skilled trade class
  3. Canadian experience class
  4. Provincial nominee class
  5. Agri Food pilot

You also have to meet the following criteria

  1. Be currently residing in Canada
  2. have a valid work permit
  3. be the principal applicant on a PR application 
  4. Must have been approved in principal on the application for permanent residence. 
  5. Must provide evidence that they have received a provincial nomination with not employer restrictions. 

Still Have Question? Book a Consultation with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCICs)