Study Permit

Study in Canada !!!

Canada is undoubtedly the most favorable country for International Students. More than 90,000 students come to Canada each year. Studying in Canada is also one of the best sought-after pathways to Permanent Residence in Canada.

Check your eligibility by taking up our Free Assessment NOW!

Canada is also home to some of the best schools in the World, thereby providing you with high quality education and in turn, allowing the utilization of your knowledge and skills for the betterment of your life, and the country’s economy.

Get your Study Permit to Canada in 20 Days!!!

Do you live in China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, The Philippines, Senegal or Vietnam? You may be eligible to apply through the Student Direct Stream.

The Student Direct Stream processes applications in 20 calendar days. The requirements for this stream of processing are pretty simple and straight-forward. The following documents are required for Study Permits processed under the Student Direct Stream:

  1. Valid language test results.
  2. Proof of Guaranteed Investment Certificate.
  3. Proof of full payment of tuition for the first year of study.
  4. Letter of Acceptance from the Canadian educational institution.
  5. Most recent secondary or post-secondary education transcripts.
  6. Medical examination reports, if applicable.

How can I apply for a Student visa to Canada?

  1. Choose what you would like to study and where:

Choosing the right institution and course would be your first step in this process. Immigration Refugees & Citizenship Canada has laid out clear-cut regulations for those hoping to study in Canada.

Your course must be at least 8 months in duration

Your institution must be in the list of Designated Learning Institutions. Every institution has different rules on how to apply.

Contact us TODAY for help in applying to the right institution for the right course.

2. Apply for a Study permit in Canada:

The next step is to get a Study Permit in Canada. This application is critical and has to be applied to the IRCC, and we will guide you every step of the way and assist you through the application process.

Would studying in Canada help in my process for Canadian Permanent Residence?

Canadian education helps you gain additional points in Express Entry System. Therefore, studying in Canada is a sure shot option to help increase your CRS for Express Entry work experience that you will gain while working in Canada after your study also helps boost CRS.

Provinces such as Alberta, Manitoba etc also offer various options through Provincial Nominee Programs for Graduates of institutions situated in the respective provinces.

For eg: If you are a graduate from a college in Alberta, you may be eligible for PR through the Alberta immigration Nominee Program after gaining just 6 months experience in an occupation related to  your study.

Apart from gaining education from World renowned institutions and receiving an International Degree/Diploma/Certificate, studying in Canada also has the following unique benefits:
  1. You may be eligible for Post-Graduate Open Work Permits for upto 3 years, allowing you to stay back and work in Canada.
  2. You can earn while you study. A full-time student is allowed to work part-time for upto 20 hrs/week, thereby granting you an opportunity to both earn money, as well as gain experience while still being a Student.
  3. You can bring your spouse and children (if any) along. Your spouse may be eligible for an Open Work Permit and your children will be allowed free public education at all the Canadian Public Schools
  4. The education will be a much easier pathway to Permanent Residence through the Express Entry or Provincial Nominee Programs.


Canadian Education has numerous benefits, and working while studying is just one of them. Full time students are allowed to work for a maximum of 20 hours per week. Conditions that should be met by a Student for working while studying are clearly mentioned on the Study Permit.

You cannot work if you are not studying full-time, when you are switching schools or aren’t currently studying.

You may be allowed to work both “on” and “off” campus, however a SIN number is required in order to start working.

You may be allowed to work on campus, off campus or as an intern on a co-op program .

  1. Work on Campus: You can work on the campus, when you study full-time on a valid Study Permit. You would still need a SIN number, and you can work for up to 20 hours a week.

2. Work Off Campus: You may also be allowed to work in a location “off” campus while you are a full time student, and during scheduled breaks from studies. You would need to get a SIN before you can begin working. You have to stop working when your Study Permit expires, or if your Permit has restrictions for working off campus.

3. Work as an Intern: To work as an intern, you must apply for and be granted a co-op Work Permit. This is granted if placement for work is integrated into the program of study. The co-op or Internship should formulate less than 50% of your study program.

Still Have A Question? Book a Consultation with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)