The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is one of Canada’s most anticipated programs that was announced in January 2019. This is a 5-year Pilot, and has been designed along the lines of the Atlantic Immigration Pilot to promote economic immigration into rural communities in Canada. It is a community-driven program, and at present there are 9 communities who have opened their doors to this program.
The eligibility criteria for this Pilot are as follows:
1. Have at least 1 year of continuous experience in the last 3 years. OR
2. Be a graduate from a publicly funded post secondary institution in the community.
3. Meet Language Requirements based on your NOC.
4. Must have completed a Canadian secondary school diploma or a Post secondary certificate, diploma or degree, or an equivalent of the same.
5. Prove that you have adequate settlement funds.
6. Have a Job Offer from a participating community
Each community has their own set of eligibility requirements.
The first and most important factor is obtaining a Job Offer from a participating community. To see available jobs, please click on the link to each community:
NAME OF THE COMMUNITY
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Thunder Bay, ON
West Kootenay, BC
This a Permanent Residence Program, however, you may also be eligible for a 1 year Work Permit that will allow you to live and work in Canada (in the Community that recommended you) while your application for Permanent Residence is being processed.
Around 2750 newcomers are expected to get Permanent Residence to Canada through this Pilot. Why wait??? Contact us today to see if you are eligible to apply for Permanent Residence to Canada through the Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot!!! Take the “Free Assessment” Now!!!