Canada is known for public funded healthcare. However, if you are just planning to move to Canada, you won’t be covered for the first few months after landing (in some Canadian provinces). Whether you are coming to Canada as a Permanent Resident, Student, Worker, or even on a visit, it is safe for you and your family to be covered, if applicable, with affordable quality health insurance for your early months.


Rodillo Jarin is a licensed insurance broker in Canada. He compares all insurance carriers in Canada to help you find the best rates and optimum coverage. He helps clients and their families with their super visa insurance, health, medical, and travel insurance, as well as life insurance, and living benefits insurance (critical illness and disability insurance).
His practice is in compliance with all the guidelines set by the Canadian Council of Insurance Regulators (CCIR-CCRRA), Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), Alberta Insurance Council (AIC), and the Insurance Council of Manitoba (ICM). He is married with two lovely kids, and currently based in Edmonton, Alberta.

Still Have A Question? Book a Consultation with our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)